Quote of the day (or when I get around to it)

"A scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it.." -Max Planck
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 24, 2010

A bit of this and a bit of that...

I have had a bit on my mind lately.  Lots of things have changed over the last year, some good, some bad.  However, some things have stayed the same.  One thing that has held over the years is that I have amazing friends and an amazing family.  I know that I have been pretty bad about saying and showing it at times (probably most of the time), but believe me I appreciate everything each and every one of you has done for me over the years and I will do my best to repay you in any way I can.  You all rock and I love you for shaping me into who I am today.  Thanks for everything you do!!!

-J

1 comment:

  1. Love you Jon! I definitely miss you. I feel the same way about our friendship. Even though we haven't lived near one another for years or even kept in touch all that often, I will always be your friend! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete