Quote of the day (or when I get around to it)

"A scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it.." -Max Planck
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Welcome to my world...

Alright, so I have never done a blog before and figured I would see what all the hype is about. Only recently have I become interested in writing, sharing my opinions and asking the opinions of others so I figured this might be the best way to experiment. For those of you that already know me, thanks for stopping by and sorry they didn't have a refreshment option or I would have had wine and cheese. For those of you that don't know me, welcome and thank you for stopping by as well. Where to begin...well, first off, I am a perpetual student, have a passion for too many things to list and wish they offered an advanced degree in Jack of all trades. They don't though so I am doing the best with the hand I was dealt (which by the way is pretty decent, I really can't complain). I will leave it at that for now and look forward to sharing some of me with all of you and hopefully some of you with me. Happy Thursday!!!

-J

1 comment:

  1. Any clod can have the facts, but having opinions is an art.
    - Charles McCabe

    ReplyDelete